- 7.8 Amp motor provides high performance and overload protection
- Variable speed allows for precise hole placement on work surface
- Dual mode: hammerdrill/drill for wood, steel or masonry applications
- 4.3 lbs. – lightweight design for extended use and less user fatigue
- 360° side handle with depth rod offers greater control, versatility, and increased depth accuracy
Able to handle everything from wood and steel to masonry and concrete, the DEWALT DW511 1/2-Inch VSR Single-Speed Hammer drill is a versatile tool. Featuring a dependable 7.8 amp motor, variable-speed control, and a comfortable grip, this tool makes quick work of your drilling or fastening tasks.DW511 1/2-Inch VSR
Single-Speed Hammer Drill
At a Glance:Dual-mode design for work in wood, steel, concrete, or masonry7.8 amp motor delivers 650 max watts out0 to 46,000 bpm in masonry applicationsIncludes 360-degree side handle, depth rod, and chuck key with holderThree-year limited warranty, one-year free service, 90-day money-back guarantee
Keep the single-speed hammer drill safe and secure in the durable contractor bag.
Tackle a variety of projects around the house with this compact, powerful drill from Black & Decker. The HPD18AK-2 supplies 330 in…
Featuring an easy-handling length rated best-in-class for improved balance and better control, the DEWALT DCD950B 1/2-Inch 18-Volt…
Versatile and easy to handle, the DEWALT DWD110K 3/8-Inch VSR Pistol-Grip Drill Kit with Keyless Chuck delivers the power you need…
Versatile and easy to handle, the DEWALT DWD115K 3/8-inch VSR mid-handle drill kit with keyless chuck delivers the power you need …
Browse the full list of Drills by clicking the link.