- Japans largest original equipment manufacturer supplying all eleven Japanese manufacturers with their powertrain needs
- Specified OEM equipment worldwide and manufactured to meet or exceed the recommended manufacturers torque ratings
- All product designed using the latest technology and innovations and built with the highest quality materials
- Manufacturing operations go beyond national borders and to ensure optimal materials procurement and production standards
- Durability by advanced engineering in majority of Japanse applications we are the original manufacturer and the standard has been set by Exedy
EXEDY Globalparts Corporation (USA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the EXEDY Corporation of Japan. EXEDY (Japan) was founded in 1923 and its clutch manufacturing business and prominent brand name Daikin Clutch are known throughout the world for supplying quality powertrain products. Our pursuit of perfection and the assurance of safety underlie our famed quality and reliability. Our advanced engineering and patented innovations have made us the leading OEM manufacturer in the world for Clutches and other powertrain components.Exedy is also the undisputed leader of performance sports and racing clutches.
- Made from medium carbon steel with hardened jaws
- Features 8 millimeter spanner pins
- Jaws open up to 5 inches wide
- Recommended for square tooth style clutch hubs
- Hold clutch hubs, flywheels, gears, sprockets and more
Made from medium carbon steel with hardened jaws. It can hold clutch hubs, flywheels, gears, sprockets, etc. Features 8 millimeter spanner pins. Jaws open up to 5 inches wide. Recommended for square tooth style clutch hubs. Not recommended for v-groove or half round style clutch hubs. Will not work on clutch baskets with reversed inner clutch hubs where the integrated clutch faceplate is facing outward. Replaces HD tool #HD-91042, used on 7984 and later 1340cc models and 1984 and earlier XL models.